Thursday, September 22, 2011

RE: Our Generation Has Changed.

This is from Pamela.
"Our generation right now sucks. Things changed so quickly. All everyone cares is about popularity, looks, relationships, money, and other stupid crap. What shallow world we live in? Little kids are wearing makeup, have facial piercings, and are cursing their asses off."

I would have to agree with this completely. I am disappointed with how our generations of kids have changed. Kids these days are so disrespectful towards their parents. When I hear kids cuss at their parents, I am very shocked. If I was a kid, and I cussed at my parents, my ass would be dead. Some 5th – 6th graders today are already going to parties, drinking, smoking, and having sex. I’m a 10th grader and I have never done any of these things. Like what the fuck is this? It makes me question the parenting of the kids. How parents are raising their kids, it disappoints me.

I think kids today are trying to grow up way too fast. I know exactly where they are coming from. When I was little, I wanted to grow up so my older sibling couldn’t boos me around anymore. I’d be able to do what I want, when I wanted. I thought I’d have so much freedom, but I was wrong. Actually, I would do anything to go back to my childhood days, ya know? I miss the days where everything in the world made sense. I didn’t have to worry about anything, besides cleaning up the mess that I made. I miss waking up on a Saturday with a bowl of cereal sitting on the couch watching cartoons. Today, there is so much bullshit to deal with. Everyone is being judged by the way they dress, talk, etc.. Why can’t we all just get along? If we were able to accept each other when we were kids, why can’t we do it now? Oh, I know, it’s because of all the people who judge someone before getting to know him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment