Thursday, October 13, 2011

FREE: Texting.

Honestly, I don’t think I really need a phone anymore. These days, I don’t hit anyone up anymore. It’s just like what’s the point? I feel like I am bothering you, because of the bullshit replies that I get. Then again, I just don’t feel like texting people anymore.

I remember when I first got texting, I would text all the time. I guess it was “fun.” But now, everyone is just annoying. I don’t know how to explain it… I guess I get irritated with people easily. Now a days, I only text about 1-2 people on a daily basis.

Now, there is someone that is annoying to me. He doesn’t understand the fact that I don’t want to talk to him. I try not to be rude about it, but recently, he’s been getting on my nerves. (I’m sure you all have experienced this…) The only thing I can do is not reply to him, but this doesn’t work on him. He keeps sending me texts. The reason to why I don’t like texting him is because it’s always the same shit. On the plus side, he texts me when he’s bored. Okay, don’t text me just because you’re bored. If you’re bored, go do something that is entertaining. I am not here to amuse you. if you want to have a decent conversation with me, then it’s a different story.

Some people get mad at me when I don’t reply to their texts. If I don’t reply to you then it’s most like because:
• You didn’t really give me much to reply to
• The conversation got boring
• Your replies were getting shorter
• Your replies got slower
• I got carried away by something
• You said something that pissed me off
• I fell asleep
• Or I simply don’t feel like talking

No comments:

Post a Comment